By: Olivia Werenski ’17/ Champlain College News
Over the course of the summer, the Class of 2018 Facebook group for incoming students to Champlain has been jam packed with students bubbling with excitement regarding the upcoming school year, so we’ve decided to use it to our advantage. Our new Tell Us About Yourself(ie) series will be a weekly profile series of incoming first year students, leading up to the week of orientation and into the fall semester.
The first group of selected students were given a list of questions to choose from, ranging from personal questions to Champlain questions and selected their best answers and sent us an accompanying selfie (get it?)
Once the week of orientation is over, this series will become open to staff, faculty, upperclassman, and more!
This week’s profile is on Emileigh Westleigh, a freshman psychology major from Meriden, CT. You can follow her on instagram @emileighxoxo.
1) What’s one dorm room poster you’ll be hanging up?
Brendon Urie. Sorry future roomie if you don’t like his receding hairline.
2) Name one food you absolutely can’t resist.
Mozz sticks.. There’s something about fried cheese that just makes my heart throb.
3) What’s the #1 most played song on your phone or ipod?
It really depends on the week, I binge listen but I’d say Panic at! The Disco- Nicotine
4) Coffee or tea?
Mostly tea. But a girl needs her coffee too.
5) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would want to witness the beginnings of the universe, however it happened.
6) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
Probably on my student loans. And a new car.
7) What’s something that drives you absolutely crazy?
People who talk too slow. I’m very impatient.
8) What’s something that not many people know about you?
I really love Cats the Musical. Listening to it helps me study. Again, sorry future roomie.
9) How did you meet your best friend?
AP History sophomore year. She was a know it all and I couldn’t stand it, she made me look bad. But it ended with us bonding over broken hearts and cinnamon rolls so it’s cool.
10) What’s the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Probably buy my car four new tires.
11) Where’s Waldo?
He’s every one, he’s the search we have for ourselves. Therefore, he’s everywhere.
12) Name one item on your bucket list.
To buy a bucket to write my list on.
As always, if you’d like to be featured in an upcoming Tell Us About Yourself(ie), review the questions at http://news.champlain.edu/2014/08/04/tell-us-yourselfie-introduction/ , then send an email to email@example.com and we’ll post the best answers!